Showing all 4 results
7-Port USB 3.0 High Speed Hub
- Connectivity: Low-Speed USB1.0, Full-Speed USB 1.1, High-Speed USB 2.0
- Ports: 7 Ports, One USB Mini B type female input connector
- LED indicator, Switch On/Off
- 100mA current per port
- Use multiple peripherals like a microphone, mouse, keyboard, printer and webcam.
GPG Hub Pro (connect up to 10 devices to your PC (Boxes/Dongles/Cables)
- High-speed GPG Hub Pro Rev 2.0 provides 10 downstream USB ports that offer easy Plug-and-Play connectivity to your USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 devices.
- It lets you easily connect up to 10 of your USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices to your computer, such as Boxes/Dongles or Cables.
High Speed 4-Ports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub Portable For Dongle & Boxes Use
USB 3.0 Hub with 4 USB-A Ports Features
1.Compact design,leaving room for all those accessories you’ll be plugging in;
2.Small and light weight,easy to carry,great for travel;
3.USB 3.0 hub supports hot swap,plug and play;
4.With overload voltage and instant current protection functions,effectively protect the connected equipment and the USB hub;
5.Transfer rate of 3.0 USB hub is up to 5Gbps,and this USB hub is also compatible with USB 2.0/USB 1.1;
6.Length of the cable is 9.8 inch,with good flexibility and more convenient to use.
USB 3.0/2.0 Male A to Female A Extension Cable Super Speed 5GBps (2 meter)
- Extends your USB connection to your computer, for use with printers, cameras, mice, keyboards and other USB computer peripherals
- Typically, the Male A connector plugs into your computer and the Female A connects to the cable you need extended. Check your device manuals to make sure this is the connector you need
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal clarity and shielding to minimize interference
- Features shielding that provides protection against noise from electromagnetic and radio-frequency signals, keeping your signal clear with less loss of bandwidth for higher performance
- USB 3.0 uses less power, but has increased power output – up to 4.8 Gbit/s. Compared with the USB 2.0 transmission speed, USB 3.0 is 10 times faster